Women’s Black with Pink Trim Mechanics Gloves$10.60
Women’s Fitted Soft Shell Jacket$45.00
Women’s Pink Mechanics Gloves$10.60
Hi-Visibility Women’s Safety Outerwear
In industries populated by men, stand out with outdoor safety gear tailored for a woman’s fit. Leave bulky men’s equipment aside for quality ANSI-compliant jackets, vests and gloves designed for keeping you safe while complementing your figure. Protect yourself and meet workplace requirements with bright, hi-visibility safety outerwear intended for women. Browse our collection to find the right gear for you.
The Importance of Hi-Visibility Safety Gear for Women
Women work hard and deserve just as much protection and visibility as men. Across industries, they perform vital roles. On the highway, construction sites, the dockyards and more, women work in hazardous environments with powerful tools and heavy equipment. Day or night, in sunny skies and during extreme weather, hi-vis safety equipment is an essential safety component for preventing accidents and reducing injury.
Hi-visibility women’s outerwear is reflective, bright and easily noticed for improved site safety and reduced risk of personal injury. On many job sites, reflective outerwear is often a requirement for anyone on the premises. Rather than wearing a borrowed men’s jacket or vest, meet all the necessary safety requirements with reflective safety outerwear made for your figure.
Our hi-visibility women’s outerwear will let you shine — literally. Ensure passing motorists, equipment operators and anyone working in proximity see you early, reducing your risk of facing accidents and serious injury. There is no substitute for feeling safe at work.
For employers, providing reflective gear makes good business sense. A decrease in workplace accidents can lead to reductions in employer liability costs, increasing profitability.
How It Works
Stay bright, day or night. Our collection of fluorescent, hi-vis women’s outerwear reflects the sun’s rays during the day for improved visibility. At night, stay visible to motorists and other workers with reflective strips, which are sewn to our fitted soft shell safety jacket, vests and women’s work gloves. Hi-vis clothing works in the rain, snow and all types of weather thanks to:
- Bright colors: Hi-vis clothing is made from colorful fluorescent materials for better visibility over long distances is virtually any environment. Underground, outdoors, in warehouses and elsewhere, bright safety clothing stands out, keeping you safe and helping to locate workers on the job site.
- Reflective strips: Our women’s safety outerwear includes bright, retro-reflective strips of tape — special reflective material designed for mirroring light back toward its source. Approaching drivers will see their headlights reflected straight back toward their eyes, noticing you sooner and avoiding a potential collision.
Fluorescent colors are attractive and offer improved daytime visibility. Fluorescent retro-reflective strips work best in low-light conditions and rough weather. The right safety clothing combines both of these properties for improved protection 24 hours a day. Depending on the item, our collection of women’s safety and hi-vis outerwear is available in fluorescent pink and yellow. Each piece of hi-vis outerwear includes silver strips of retro-reflective tape that’s visible from all angles.
When Do You Need Hi-Vis Outerwear?
Hi-vis outerwear has countless applications spanning many industries. For safety and compliance with regulations, it’s a safe practice to outfit every person on-site with hi-visibility outerwear they feel comfortable moving in every time. Hi-vis clothing saves lives — use it for:
- Better visibility: Jobs with poor lighting and work after sunset
- Safer environments: Work near vehicle traffic and heavy equipment
- Worker identification: Sites requiring improved worker visibility
- Injury prevention: Any jobs where hi-vis clothing can prevent injury
The Benefits of Hi-Vis Clothing Made for Women
For professional use or personal safety, having the right equipment matters. Wearing men’s gear may work in a pinch, but you’ll pay the price in comfort and the effectiveness of your equipment. Wearing safety gear tailored to a woman’s figure will be more comfortable, allowing better visibility and mobility and encouraging repeated use. Our collection of women’s safety and hi-vis equipment offers a range of benefits, including:
- Increased protection from the elements: Stay ahead of the weather. Our women’s hi-vis work jacket will protect you from the sun, rain and anything else nature can throw at you. A fleece lining adds a layer of warmth, and zipper pockets offer a retreat from the cold. Stay visible on the road, at work and in any other place where safety is a priority. Our women’s mechanics gloves will protect your hands and increase your visibility. They’re available with bright pink trim or in highly visible fluorescent pink.
- Better comfort with a woman’s fit: We make women’s outerwear for a woman’s body. Our women’s hi-vis work jacket, class 2 mesh vest and pink ladies safety vests are cut for curves, hugging the natural shape of a woman. Get a better fit and achieve more comfort with clothing made for the female figure. More than extra comfort, a proper fit helps to keep the wearer safe, eliminating many potential hazards created by loose or baggy clothing. A better fit makes safety comfortable, encouraging more wear.
- More productivity with hi-vis women’s outerwear: Achieve higher productivity with your comfort and safety under control by trusting our line of women’s hi-vis safety clothing. With the right gear on, spend more time focusing on the project at hand. Our reflective clothing offers warmth in the cold, protection from the rain and a sense of security. For employers, outfit your workforce in the right safety clothing and accomplish more in less time for a minimal investment.
Shop Hi-Visibility Women’s Safety Outerwear Online
At D.E. Gemmell Inc., we’re contractors too, and we take safety seriously. Our collection of women’s hi-vis safety outerwear ensures that everyone has comfortable, capable safety equipment they’ll feel good using. All of our women’s outerwear is made to last, with superior protection from the elements and improved resistance to wear. We make safety affordable for everyone with competitive pricing and free shipping for qualified first-time orders.
We also ship online orders fast, keeping projects on schedule with rapid delivery directly to construction sites, warehouses and more. Product customization is available for bulk orders. If you’re ready to increase your company’s standards, send us a message for bulk pricing, product assistance and shipping options. For more information or to speak with someone about customization for bulk orders, give us a call at (866) 755-9794) today.
SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
D.E. Gemmill Inc. is your source online for safety apparel and traffic control products. Since 1986, safety has been our main priority. We understand the need for high-quality equipment that is priced to fit your budget and clothing that’s tough enough for demanding jobs.
Safety Apparel and High-Visibility Clothing
Safety apparel is a broad category of products that includes flame-resistant clothing, protective eyewear, hard hats, protective footwear and more. In a busy work environment where hazards are present, safety apparel is critical to preventing injury. Without it, a minor incident can quickly turn serious and lead to accidents with far-reaching consequences for both workers and employers.
D.E. Gemmill carries:
- Emergency services apparel
- Eye protection
- Flame-resistant clothing
- Hard hats and head protection
- Safety and high-visibility outerwear
- Safety and high-visibility pants
- Safety and high-visibility shirts
- Safety footwear
- Safety vests
If you’re unsure what construction safety clothing and gear to buy in our store online, consider:
- Safety standards. If your jobsite requires specialized apparel because there are moving vehicles or other heavy equipment, safety apparel can help your workers stay aware of one another.
- Fit. Ensure your workers dress appropriately by supplying them with safety apparel that fits properly.
- Color requirements. Neon colors help those on and off your jobsite be aware of your workers, whether on the highway or in a construction zone. Bright colors save lives.
If your business needs to order bulk quantities of safety apparel or you need to outfit your workers with more than one piece of clothing, get in touch with us. We can customize and deliver your safety apparel in the sizes and styles you need. And if you’re within 150 miles of our York, PA retail location, we can come to you with our Mobile Safety on Site (S.O.S.) truck.
The Mobile S.O.S. truck makes it possible for your workers to choose their own safety apparel. Talk to us ahead of time, and we can quickly stock the S.O.S. with all of the sizes, styles and colors your workers need to stay safe on the job.
Traffic Control Products
Traffic control products for sale at D.E. Gemmill Inc. include light bars, flares, wands, warning lights, temporary traffic control signs, sign stands and more. These and related products help roadwork crews do their jobs safely and efficiently.
Investing in reliable equipment not only helps avoid accidents. It also improves employee morale and productivity while keeping traffic flowing smoothly. Search our online store for products such as:
- Bollard covers
- Light bars and personal safety lights
- “Stop” and “Slow” paddles
- Traffic control cone signs
- Traffic control flags
- Traffic control flares
- Traffic control signs
- Traffic wands
- She’s in Construction women’s apparel
D.E. Gemmill has experts ready to help you choose the right products. As experienced contractors, we don’t just sell safety equipment — we use it ourselves every day. So, if you’re not sure what to order, just ask! We can review your job requirements and help you choose the traffic gear that’s right for you.
Fall Protection Equipment
Ensure your jobsite and workers comply with OSHA regulations and prevent unnecessary injury with our fall systems, designed to keep your workplace as safe as possible. If you work in roofing, construction, utilities or another industry that requires working at heights, it’s in your best interest to use the fall protection gear that will protect you, your workers and your business.
At D.E. Gemmill, we carry:
- Full-body harnesses
- Snap hooks
- Prevention barriers and other OSHA-compliant fall protection equipment
If you don’t see the work zone traffic control products you need at our online store, stop by our York, PA retail location. We’re conveniently located for customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Virginia. You or your workers can come in, view our selection and try on the equipment that will make your jobsite safer and OSHA compliant.
Follow the links on the left to browse the main sections of our online catalog. You can also contact our office directly for assistance. Alternately, if you’re in the Central PA area, visit our retail showroom in York for a more hands-on experience.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
There are several considerations that will impact your choice of safety apparel and traffic control products. The first is the condition of your job site. Will workers be exposed to heat, flames or electricity? Will they be working outside or among moving vehicles? Will they be required to go into confined spaces or areas where visibility is poor? What about corrosive liquids and chemical fumes?
Ultimately, you know your business better than anyone and can determine which products are necessary to ensure a safe working environment. At D.E. Gemmill, our safety apparel is rated Class 2 or Class 3, so you can be sure to get the clothing that’s appropriate for your jobsite’s specific hazards.
When buying traffic control products or safety apparel, you also need to know you’re getting the best value for your money. Choosing a durable product that will deliver on its promises requires doing your research ahead of time and working with an experienced supplier. D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries items by leading brands such as Rasco FR, ML Kishigo, Ariat, GSS, Aervoe and others — manufacturers whose products we know and trust. Get in touch with a representative for help choosing the best items for your needs.
WHY BUY SAFETY APPAREL & TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS FROM D.E. GEMMILL INC.?
For over 34 years, D.E. Gemmill has built a reputation for providing outstanding products and services to businesses in the construction and paving industry. We’re contractors, too, so we understand the products you need to get your job done safely.
Expert advice is only one part of what sets D.E. Gemmill Inc. apart from other traffic control and safety apparel suppliers. We also offer fast, reliable shipping to customers across the country as well as an exclusive return policy that guarantees your satisfaction. We carefully select all items on our online store to ensure they meet the high demands of our clientele. As a result, it’s easy to shop online with confidence.
If we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, our team can either recommend an alternative or source it from one of our partners. For years, we have specialized in helping businesses with unique safety requirements find the apparel and other solutions they require.