18″ Rollup Stop/Slow Paddle Superbright w/ ABS Staff & Case$92.75
24″ Rollup Stop/Slow Paddle Superbright w/ ABS Staff & Case$112.90
28″ Orange Safety Cone Black Base, 6″ & 4″ 3M Reflective Collar$20.00 – $23.70
36″ Super Bright Reflective Vinyl Roll Up Signs$79.80 – $85.05
48″ Marathon Reflective Vinyl Roll-Up Signs$152.55 – $184.55
Aervoe Baton LED Road Flare Kit$168.75
Aervoe Baton Traffic Flare Red$46.50
Aervoe Road Flare Kit 6-Pack With Charging Case$281.00
Aervoe Super LED Road Flare Kit$310.75
Oncoming traffic is a serious threat to road work crews and construction crews working near roads. Taking steps to manage the flow of traffic — and make drivers aware when workers are present — is of critical importance. Effective traffic control equipment must be visible, easy to use, and understandable to drivers. Meeting regulatory requirements is only one component of this.
For quality traffic products, shop the D.E. Gemmill Inc. online store. Through our consulting services, we have been an industry leader in traffic safety on the job since 1984. Our online and brick-and-mortar retail stores make quality equipment available to professionals throughout Central PA and beyond.
All of Your Traffic Control Equipment in One Place
Browse our categories above to learn more about our selection of traffic control equipment, including:
- Traffic control signs: Lightweight roll-up reflective signs offer a convenient option for road work crews on the move. Available products meet MUTCD standards and come with changeable message overlays to accommodate various working needs.
- Lightbars and personal safety lights: Products in this category include personal flashlights and headlamps as well as standard safety cones, beacons, and more — everything you need to stay safe on the night shift.
- Stop/slow paddles: Stop and slow paddles are the most basic way to direct traffic on the job. We offer multiple sizes, including roll-up options with durable ABS handles.
- Traffic control flares: Our multipurpose flares are convenient signaling devices that are suitable for use in emergencies or as a handheld traffic wand as the situation requires. Many products come with purpose-built storage kits to help you stay organized.
- Traffic wands: Our battery-powered traffic wands offer long life and easy visibility, as well as shatter resistance in cold weather. Multiple flashing functions allow you to choose the most effective option for any situation.
Looking for something not listed online? Call or contact our store directly for assistance. It’s likely we can find what you’re looking for, create a custom order, or recommend an alternate product that will fit the bill equally well.
Shop Traffic Control Products Online, In-Person, or On-the-Job
At D.E. Gemmill Inc., we offer three convenient ways to shop:
- Through our secure online store — offering high-quality products, fast shipping, and a satisfaction guarantee.
- Through our retail location — at 85 N Belmont Street in York, PA.
- Through our SOS — Safety-On-Site — trucks that offer mobile traffic control product sales within 150 miles of our headquarters.
Whichever way you prefer to buy traffic control equipment, count on D.E. Gemmill Inc. for value, quality, and expertise. We would be happy to discuss the requirements of an upcoming project with you and put together a package of products that meet your regulatory needs and keep you and your crew safe while you work.
We also carry a wide selection of high-visibility reflective clothing, protective headgear and hard hats, women’s safety clothing, and other products for construction, roadwork, and the skilled trades. Everything is carefully sourced from our network of trusted suppliers. Browse our catalog to explore your full range of options.
Your One-Stop Shop for Traffic Control Products & Contracting Services
In addition to retail sales, we also offer a variety of traffic contracting services for roadwork crews involved with projects of any size. Whatever your traffic control needs may be, D.E. Gemmill Inc. can help – call or order online today!
SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
D.E. Gemmill Inc. is your source online for safety apparel and traffic control products. Since 1986, safety has been our main priority. We understand the need for high-quality equipment that is priced to fit your budget and clothing that’s tough enough for demanding jobs.
Safety Apparel and High-Visibility Clothing
Safety apparel is a broad category of products that includes flame-resistant clothing, protective eyewear, hard hats, protective footwear and more. In a busy work environment where hazards are present, safety apparel is critical to preventing injury. Without it, a minor incident can quickly turn serious and lead to accidents with far-reaching consequences for both workers and employers.
D.E. Gemmill carries:
- Emergency services apparel
- Eye protection
- Flame-resistant clothing
- Hard hats and head protection
- Safety and high-visibility outerwear
- Safety and high-visibility pants
- Safety and high-visibility shirts
- Safety footwear
- Safety vests
If you’re unsure what construction safety clothing and gear to buy in our store online, consider:
- Safety standards. If your jobsite requires specialized apparel because there are moving vehicles or other heavy equipment, safety apparel can help your workers stay aware of one another.
- Fit. Ensure your workers dress appropriately by supplying them with safety apparel that fits properly.
- Color requirements. Neon colors help those on and off your jobsite be aware of your workers, whether on the highway or in a construction zone. Bright colors save lives.
If your business needs to order bulk quantities of safety apparel or you need to outfit your workers with more than one piece of clothing, get in touch with us. We can customize and deliver your safety apparel in the sizes and styles you need. And if you’re within 150 miles of our York, PA retail location, we can come to you with our Mobile Safety on Site (S.O.S.) truck.
The Mobile S.O.S. truck makes it possible for your workers to choose their own safety apparel. Talk to us ahead of time, and we can quickly stock the S.O.S. with all of the sizes, styles and colors your workers need to stay safe on the job.
Traffic Control Products
Traffic control products for sale at D.E. Gemmill Inc. include light bars, flares, wands, warning lights, temporary traffic control signs, sign stands and more. These and related products help roadwork crews do their jobs safely and efficiently.
Investing in reliable equipment not only helps avoid accidents. It also improves employee morale and productivity while keeping traffic flowing smoothly. Search our online store for products such as:
- Bollard covers
- Lightbars and personal safety lights
- “Stop” and “Slow” paddles
- Traffic control cone signs
- Traffic control flags
- Traffic control flares
- Traffic control signs
- Traffic wands
- She’s in Construction women’s apparel
D.E. Gemmill has experts ready to help you choose the right products. As experienced contractors, we don’t just sell safety equipment — we use it ourselves every day. So, if you’re not sure what to order, just ask! We can review your job requirements and help you choose the traffic gear that’s right for you.
Fall Protection Equipment
Ensure your jobsite and workers comply with OSHA regulations and prevent unnecessary injury with our fall systems, designed to keep your workplace as safe as possible. If you work in roofing, construction, utilities or another industry that requires working at heights, it’s in your best interest to use the fall protection gear that will protect you, your workers and your business.
At D.E. Gemmill, we carry:
- Full-body harnesses
- Snap hooks
- Prevention barriers and other OSHA-compliant fall protection equipment
If you don’t see the work zone traffic control products you need at our online store, stop by our York, PA retail location. We’re conveniently located for customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Virginia. You or your workers can come in, view our selection and try on the equipment that will make your jobsite safer and OSHA compliant.
Follow the links on the left to browse the main sections of our online catalog. You can also contact our office directly for assistance. Alternately, if you’re in the Central PA area, visit our safety store retail showroom in York for a more hands-on experience.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
There are several considerations that will impact your choice of safety apparel and traffic control products. The first is the condition of your job site. Will workers be exposed to heat, flames or electricity? Will they be working outside or among moving vehicles? Will they be required to go into confined spaces or areas where visibility is poor? What about corrosive liquids and chemical fumes?
Ultimately, you know your business better than anyone and can determine which products are necessary to ensure a safe working environment. At D.E. Gemmill, our safety apparel is rated Class 2 or Class 3, so you can be sure to get the clothing that’s appropriate for your job site’s specific hazards.
When buying traffic control products or safety apparel, you also need to know you’re getting the best value for your money. Choosing a durable product that will deliver on its promises requires doing your research ahead of time and working with an experienced supplier. D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries items by leading brands such as Rasco FR, ML Kishigo, Ariat, GSS, Aervoe and others — manufacturers whose products we know and trust. Get in touch with a representative for help choosing the best items for your needs.
WHY BUY SAFETY APPAREL & TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS FROM D.E. GEMMILL INC.?
For over 34 years, D.E. Gemmill has built a reputation for providing outstanding products and services to businesses in the construction and paving industry. We’re contractors, too, so we understand the products you need to get your job done safely.
Expert advice is only one part of what sets D.E. Gemmill Inc. apart from other traffic control and safety apparel suppliers. We also offer fast, reliable shipping to customers across the country as well as an exclusive return policy that guarantees your satisfaction. We carefully select all items on our online store to ensure they meet the high demands of our clientele. As a result, it’s easy to shop online with confidence.
If we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, our team can either recommend an alternative or source it from one of our partners. For years, we have specialized in helping businesses with unique safety requirements find the apparel and other solutions they require.
At D.E. Gemmill, your safety is our business. For more information about our products or to purchase online, contact us today. If you are in the Central PA area you can visit our safety apparel store near you today!