Class 3 Waterproof Black Bottom Bibs$27.50
Class E Hi Visibility Shin Reflector Leggings$8.25
Class E Reflective Leggings with Contrast Binding$10.00
Class E Ripstop Insulated Rain Pants$63.00
Class E Standard Two Tone Mesh Pants$18.00
Class E Waterproof & Windproof Drawstring Rain Pants$21.25
Petra Roc Class E Black Bottom Drawstring Rain Pants$21.25
Two-Tone Class E Heavyweight Insulated Bibs$70.00
High Visibility Safety Pants
D.E. Gemmill Inc. is your online source for quality high-visibility safety pants. We carry reflective Class E hi-vis pants, leggings and bibs made from durable polyester for improved resistance to damage and wear. Whether buying for yourself or placing an order for your team, stand out on any work site with affordable reflective safety apparel shipped fast and directly to your doorstep. For help selecting the right clothing or to place a bulk order, send us a message or call (717) 755-9794 today.
The Importance of Hi-Vis Clothing on Work Sites
Work sites aren’t your typical office environment. Workers and visitors on construction sites, on the road and in areas with a lot of moving parts face unique hazards. Improve job site efficiency and reduce the threats posed by heavy equipment, passing traffic and much more with hi-vis clothing. Use our safety leggings and other hi-vis clothing to meet ANSI/ISEA requirements and you’ll also:
- Improve job site efficiency: Get an instant bearing on worker locations with hi-vis clothing. Our reflective safety clothing is bright in day or night, helping identify worker positions indoors or out for faster communication and better productivity.
- Reduce the risks of accident and injury: Hi-vis clothing lets workers shine, broadcasting their location to other workers, passing motorists and pedestrians. Safety clothing keeps workers safer from vehicle collisions and job site accidents, standing out against virtually any backdrop.
- Achieve better worker comfort and protection: Our collection of safety clothing is durable, protecting workers from moisture, debris, stains and more. We also offer insulated options for helping workers accomplish more during the winter months and in cold environments.
Hi-Visibility Safety Clothing Options
Our collection of high-visibility safety rain pants, bibs and leggings let your workers shine — literally. We carry hi-vis pants for outdoor nighttime work and enhanced visibility during the day, improving safety on work sites ranging from the side of the road to the inside of a warehouse.
Find the right reflective pants for any job with our extensive selection of safety hi-vis pants for sale online. Choose from a variety of hi-visibility safety clothing options for warm weather or pick an insulated pair of hi-vis pants for better comfort in colder places. Our available types of hi-vis pants include:
Bib-style safety pants offer better visibility, increased utility and more protection than regular work clothing. Hi-vis bibs are ideal for keeping you dry and comfortable on jobs where getting messy comes with the territory. Store tools, pens, notepads and other essential gear within arm’s reach using handy cargo pockets.
- Class E insulated bibs: Our heavyweight, two-tone Class E heavy insulated bibs are manufactured with 300d (denier) polyester. These bibs are durable yet lightweight and poly-filled for improved insulation. These comfortable bibs feature a polyurethane (PU) coating, adding a waterproof protective layer. Class E hi-vis bibs are resistant to wear, preventing damage from abrasions, punctures, tears and more.
- Class 3 waterproof bibs: We offer reflective Class 3 waterproof bibs made from 150d polyester for keeping their strength when wet, eliminating sagging and stretching. These bibs feature a waterproof polyurethane coating, repelling water, stains, oil and more. Our hi-vis Class E bibs meet ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 standards, meeting or exceeding the standards for high-visibility safety apparel set by the American National Standards Institute.
Safety leggings offer increased protection for the lower legs with reflective material for high visibility during the day or at night. Our hi-vis leggings are designated ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class E for meeting all applicable safety and performance standards.
- Class E hi-vis reflective leggings: These lightweight Class E mesh leggings come in one size and feature bright 2-inch reflective tape. Adjust for comfort using a hook and loop closure.
- Leggings with contrast binding: Our reflective leggings with contrast binding come equipped with drawstring closures and three adjustable hook and loop connections for maximum comfort.
Hi-Vis Rain Pants
Our hi-vis rain pants repel water, oil and are resistant to staining. High-visibility pants are perfect for indoor and outdoor use, keeping you dry and visible when cleaning equipment or when the clouds roll in. Browse several types of rain pants and find the right clothing for your crew
- Class E ripstop insulated pants: Our premier rain pants include insulation for warmth in cold environments, zipper legs for easy removal and a Teflon shield for pants that look great for longer. These hi-vis pants feature two-tone black and bright yellow, with reflective tape for added safety at night.
- Class E water/windproof pants: ANSI/ISEA Class E waterproof and windproof pants are available in sizes ranging from small to 5X, with elastic drawstring waistbands for adjustable comfort. These pants slip on over your clothing, with pass-through slits on either side for fast and easy access to front pockets.
- Class E Petra Roc rain pants: Petra Roc black bottom drawstring rain pants are highly visible in rough weather or for outdoor nighttime work. These pants are manufactured from 300d oxford polyester, offering superior resistance to abrasions, punctures and tears. Petra Roc rain pants sizes come in small to 5X.
- Class E two-tone mesh pants: Get visible quickly with Class E mesh pants made for fast on and off. These pants feature 2-inch reflective tape near the shins with contrasting trim for increased visibility when illuminated. Our two-tone mesh pants include elastic bottom cuffs, preventing intrusion by debris and moisture.
Buy Reflective Hi-Vis Safety Pants Online
At D.E. Gemmill Inc., we know safety. We have over 30 years of experience performing contracting services and delivering exceptional safety gear. Our team takes pride in offering every customer a professional, courteous and efficient customer service experience. Order a single item or take advantage of our rapid fulfillment of bulk orders, helpful for creating uniforms or matching existing company clothing styles.
Shine a light on your safety standards and stay visible at the job site, in the warehouse, on the roadway and in many more locations with hi-vis pants sure to catch the eye. Find everything you need, including reflective vests, jackets, gloves and more by browsing our full selection of safety apparel. Product customization is available for bulk orders. Buy online and save time. For more information about adding a personal touch to your hi-vis pants or for help selecting the right clothing styles, send us a message.
SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
D.E. Gemmill Inc. is your source online for safety apparel and traffic control products. Since 1986, safety has been our main priority. We understand the need for high-quality equipment that is priced to fit your budget and clothing that’s tough enough for demanding jobs.
Safety Apparel and High-Visibility Clothing
Safety apparel is a broad category of products that includes flame-resistant clothing, protective eyewear, hard hats, protective footwear and more. In a busy work environment where hazards are present, safety apparel is critical to preventing injury. Without it, a minor incident can quickly turn serious and lead to accidents with far-reaching consequences for both workers and employers.
D.E. Gemmill carries:
- Emergency services apparel
- Eye protection
- Flame-resistant clothing
- Hard hats and head protection
- Safety and high-visibility outerwear
- Safety and high-visibility pants
- Safety and high-visibility shirts
- Safety footwear
- Safety vests
If you’re unsure what construction safety clothing and gear to buy in our store online, consider:
- Safety standards. If your jobsite requires specialized apparel because there are moving vehicles or other heavy equipment, safety apparel can help your workers stay aware of one another.
- Fit. Ensure your workers dress appropriately by supplying them with safety apparel that fits properly.
- Color requirements. Neon colors help those on and off your jobsite be aware of your workers, whether on the highway or in a construction zone. Bright colors save lives.
If your business needs to order bulk quantities of safety apparel or you need to outfit your workers with more than one piece of clothing, get in touch with us. We can customize and deliver your safety apparel in the sizes and styles you need. And if you’re within 150 miles of our York, PA retail location, we can come to you with our Mobile Safety on Site (S.O.S.) truck.
The Mobile S.O.S. truck makes it possible for your workers to choose their own safety apparel. Talk to us ahead of time, and we can quickly stock the S.O.S. with all of the sizes, styles and colors your workers need to stay safe on the job.
Traffic Control Products
Traffic control products for sale at D.E. Gemmill Inc. include light bars, flares, wands, warning lights, temporary traffic control signs, sign stands and more. These and related products help roadwork crews do their jobs safely and efficiently.
Investing in reliable equipment not only helps avoid accidents. It also improves employee morale and productivity while keeping traffic flowing smoothly. Search our online store for products such as:
- Bollard covers
- Light bars and personal safety lights
- “Stop” and “Slow” paddles
- Traffic control cone signs
- Traffic control flags
- Traffic control flares
- Traffic control signs
- Traffic wands
- She’s in Construction women’s apparel
D.E. Gemmill has experts ready to help you choose the right products. As experienced contractors, we don’t just sell safety equipment — we use it ourselves every day. So, if you’re not sure what to order, just ask! We can review your job requirements and help you choose the traffic gear that’s right for you.
Fall Protection Equipment
Ensure your jobsite and workers comply with OSHA regulations and prevent unnecessary injury with our fall systems, designed to keep your workplace as safe as possible. If you work in roofing, construction, utilities or another industry that requires working at heights, it’s in your best interest to use the fall protection gear that will protect you, your workers and your business.
At D.E. Gemmill, we carry:
- Full-body harnesses
- Snap hooks
- Prevention barriers and other OSHA-compliant fall protection equipment
If you don’t see the work zone traffic control products you need at our online store, stop by our York, PA retail location. We’re conveniently located for customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Virginia. You or your workers can come in, view our selection and try on the equipment that will make your jobsite safer and OSHA compliant.
Follow the links on the left to browse the main sections of our online catalog. You can also contact our office directly for assistance. Alternately, if you’re in the Central PA area, visit our retail showroom in York for a more hands-on experience.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
There are several considerations that will impact your choice of safety apparel and traffic control products. The first is the condition of your job site. Will workers be exposed to heat, flames or electricity? Will they be working outside or among moving vehicles? Will they be required to go into confined spaces or areas where visibility is poor? What about corrosive liquids and chemical fumes?
Ultimately, you know your business better than anyone and can determine which products are necessary to ensure a safe working environment. At D.E. Gemmill, our safety apparel is rated Class 2 or Class 3, so you can be sure to get the clothing that’s appropriate for your jobsite’s specific hazards.
When buying traffic control products or safety apparel, you also need to know you’re getting the best value for your money. Choosing a durable product that will deliver on its promises requires doing your research ahead of time and working with an experienced supplier. D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries items by leading brands such as Rasco FR, ML Kishigo, Ariat, GSS, Aervoe and others — manufacturers whose products we know and trust. Get in touch with a representative for help choosing the best items for your needs.
WHY BUY SAFETY APPAREL & TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS FROM D.E. GEMMILL INC.?
For over 34 years, D.E. Gemmill has built a reputation for providing outstanding products and services to businesses in the construction and paving industry. We’re contractors, too, so we understand the products you need to get your job done safely.
Expert advice is only one part of what sets D.E. Gemmill Inc. apart from other traffic control and safety apparel suppliers. We also offer fast, reliable shipping to customers across the country as well as an exclusive return policy that guarantees your satisfaction. We carefully select all items on our online store to ensure they meet the high demands of our clientele. As a result, it’s easy to shop online with confidence.
If we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, our team can either recommend an alternative or source it from one of our partners. For years, we have specialized in helping businesses with unique safety requirements find the apparel and other solutions they require.