Class E Ripstop Insulated Rain Pants
These premium rain pants are made of 300D Ripstop polyester oxford fabric with a PU coating. All the seams are sealed and waterproof due the Teflon-shield + fabric protector, repelling all water, oil and stains. The bottoms feature segmented reflective tape and are black to minimize the appearance of dirt, dust and grime. Additional reflective piping exists on the cargo pockets and you can easily remove these rain pants with the zippers on each leg on the bottom.
- 300D Rip Stop Polyester Oxford Fabric with PU Coating
- Teflon Shield+ Fabric Protector: Repels Water, Oil and Stains
- Segment Heat Press Reflective Tape w/ Black Trim
- Additional reflective piping on pocket
- Zippered Cargo Pockets on both sides
- Zippered on Bottom of Legs for Easy On/Of
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class E
The perfect insulated pant to keep you warm with the strength of 300 denier ripstop fabric to hold snags and tears in their tracks. Enjoy a product that repels water, and stains with the addition of the Teflon shield for a product that is designed to look newer for longer and get you your moneys worth.