FR Hooded Pullover Sweatshirt- Fire Resistant Pullover Hoodie$81.00 Buy Now
Rasco FR Hooded Zip-Up Sweatshirt – 3 Colors – FR Zip Up Hoodie$74.00 Buy Now
D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries flame-resistant (FR) shirts by Rasco and other manufacturers. Available products range from high-visibility work shirts to comfortable Henley tees and more. All products meet NFPA 2112, ASTM 1506 and other relevant standards for flame resistance.
FR shirts are essential when working near sparks, arc flashes and other hazards. FR clothing self-extinguishes flames on contact, preventing ignition and halting accidents before they start. Combine our FR shirts with flame-resistant pants, outerwear and accessories. To browse our full inventory of products, follow the links below.
Choose From Several Types of FR Shirts
D.E. Gemmill Inc. offers multiple flame-resistant shirt options to accommodate wearers in any work environment:
- Flame-resistant T-shirts: If you work outdoors or near sources of heat, these long-sleeve T-shirts will help you stay comfortable. The ANSI Class 2 certification also ensures excellent fire protection for the life of the garment. The Modacrylic/cotton/poly blend wicks sweat and moisture away, keeping you cool and dry. The combination of the bright yellow color and strategically placed reflective silver tape enhances visibility and safety.
- FR safety vests: Our Category 2 vests include a host of performance features, such as solid Modacrylic blend flame-resistant material and a hook-and-loop front closure that makes them easy to take on and off. The 2-inch-wide laminated reflective material adds safety and visibility. Two lower inside patch pockets and one inside left chest pocket offer multiple storage possibilities. The sleeveless vest design provides more flexibility and freedom of motion.
- Dress shirts: Does your work environment require a more professional appearance? Our selection of Rasco FR dress shirts combines excellent fire protection with stylish looks. The lightweight material will help you stay comfortable, while the choice of attractive colors, such as gray and white, green, red and blue plaid, enables you to make a favorable impression on project management personnel and others at the job site.
- Sweatshirts: Our fire-resistant pullover hoodies can withstand the rigors of challenging work environments such as oil and gas fields and drilling sites. While the durable material offers reliable fire and flame protection, it’s also surprisingly lightweight and comfortable. The attached hood with drawstring closure keeps the head warm and dry and provides the flexibility to adjust your level of protection to suit your conditions. Uniquely designed ribbed cuffs ensure a secure arm fit.
- Lightweight work shirts: We offer prewashed work shirts for sale made from a cotton twill material that yields high durability. The combination of the lighter weight and flame-resistant properties ensures maximum comfort and exceptional fire protection. These FR shirts will also meet your functional needs — the two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures enable you to carry smaller objects and keep them accessible while on the job.
What to Consider When Buying FR Shirts Online
An FR shirt’s arc rating measures its ability to prevent a fire from igniting. The higher the number, the more protection. Fabric with an arc rating of 9, for example, will have a 50 percent chance of transferring enough heat to cause a second-degree burn when exposed to a flame producing nine cal. of thermal energy.
However, when it comes to buying FR shirts, numbers alone don’t tell the whole story. Your purchase must meet minimum specifications and regulatory guidelines, but it must also be comfortable, or workers won’t use it. Look for products made from breathable fabrics such as chambray denim or cotton. Shirts must also be sized appropriately and meet visibility guidelines if working in low-light conditions.
The D.E. Gemmill Inc. inventory includes multiple sizes, colors and configurations of some of our best-selling FR shirts. If you need help choosing something appropriate for your needs, contact our office by phone or email or stop by our York, PA, showroom for in-person assistance.
Why Buy FR Shirts From D.E. Gemmill Inc.?
We remain exclusively committed to safety apparel and traffic control products. We specialize in these items and know them better than any catalog retailer. As a result, we can offer expert advice based on our more than 30 years of expertise.
We also offer a flexible return policy as well as reliable shipping to anywhere in the country. Whether you shop online or visit our showroom, we are your source for FR shirts, pants and everything else you need to stay safe on the job.
Browse our entire collection of flame-resistant shirts and place your order online today. You can also call us at 717-755-9794 (corporate office) or 717-747-1391 (retail store) to speak to a knowledgeable staff member, or contact us online for additional information.
PURCHASE YOUR SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
D.E. Gemmill Inc. is your source online for safety apparel and traffic control products. Our online safety store is here to equip your team for the job. Since 1986, safety has been our main priority. We understand the need for high-quality equipment that is priced to fit your budget and clothing that’s tough enough for demanding jobs.
Safety Apparel and High-Visibility Clothing
Safety apparel is a broad category of products that includes flame-resistant clothing, protective eyewear, hard hats, protective footwear and more. In a busy work environment where hazards are present, safety apparel is critical to preventing injury. Without it, a minor incident can quickly turn serious and lead to accidents with far-reaching consequences for both workers and employers.
D.E. Gemmill carries:
If you’re unsure what construction safety clothing and gear to buy in our store online, consider:
- Safety standards. If your jobsite requires specialized apparel because there are moving vehicles or other heavy equipment, safety apparel can help your workers stay aware of one another.
- Fit. Ensure your workers dress appropriately by supplying them with safety apparel that fits properly.
- Color requirements. Neon colors help those on and off your jobsite be aware of your workers, whether on the highway or in a construction zone. Bright colors save lives.
If your business needs to order bulk quantities of safety apparel or you need to outfit your workers with more than one piece of clothing, get in touch with us. We can customize and deliver your safety apparel in the sizes and styles you need. And if you’re within 150 miles of our York, PA retail location, we can come to you with our Mobile Safety on Site (S.O.S.) truck.
The Mobile S.O.S. truck makes it possible for your workers to choose their own safety apparel. Talk to us ahead of time, and we can quickly stock the S.O.S. with all of the sizes, styles and colors your workers need to stay safe on the job.
Traffic Control Products
Traffic control products for sale at D.E. Gemmill Inc. include light bars, flares, wands, warning lights, temporary traffic control signs, sign stands and more. These and related products help roadwork crews do their jobs safely and efficiently.
Investing in reliable equipment not only helps avoid accidents. It also improves employee morale and productivity while keeping traffic flowing smoothly. Search our online store for products such as:
- Bollard covers
- Lightbars and personal safety lights
- “Stop” and “Slow” paddles
- Traffic control cone signs
- Traffic control flags
- Traffic control flares
- Traffic control signs
- Traffic wands
- She’s in Construction women’s apparel
D.E. Gemmill has experts ready to help you choose the right products. As experienced contractors, we don’t just sell safety equipment — we use it ourselves every day. So, if you’re not sure what to order, just ask! We can review your job requirements and help you choose the traffic gear that’s right for you.
Fall Protection Equipment
Ensure your jobsite and workers comply with OSHA regulations and prevent unnecessary injury with our fall systems, designed to keep your workplace as safe as possible. If you work in roofing, construction, utilities or another industry that requires working at heights, it’s in your best interest to use the fall protection gear that will protect you, your workers and your business.
At D.E. Gemmill, we carry:
- Full-body harnesses
- Snap hooks
- Prevention barriers and other OSHA-compliant fall protection equipment
If you don’t see the work zone traffic control products you need at our online store, stop by our York, PA retail location. We’re conveniently located for customers in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, New York, New Jersey and Virginia. You or your workers can come in, view our selection and try on the equipment that will make your jobsite safer and OSHA compliant.
Follow the links on the left to browse the main sections of our online catalog. You can also contact our office directly for assistance. Alternately, if you’re in the Central PA area, visit our safety store retail showroom in York for a more hands-on experience.
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING SAFETY APPAREL AND TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS
There are several considerations that will impact your choice of safety apparel and traffic control products. The first is the condition of your job site. Will workers be exposed to heat, flames or electricity? Will they be working outside or among moving vehicles? Will they be required to go into confined spaces or areas where visibility is poor? What about corrosive liquids and chemical fumes?
Ultimately, you know your business better than anyone and can determine which products are necessary to ensure a safe working environment. At D.E. Gemmill, our safety apparel is rated Class 2 or Class 3, so you can be sure to get the clothing that’s appropriate for your job site’s specific hazards.
When buying traffic control products or safety apparel, you also need to know you’re getting the best value for your money. Choosing a durable product that will deliver on its promises requires doing your research ahead of time and working with an experienced supplier. D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries items by leading brands such as Rasco FR, ML Kishigo, Ariat, GSS, Aervoe and others — manufacturers whose products we know and trust. Get in touch with a representative for help choosing the best items for your needs.
PURCHASE YOUR SAFETY APPAREL & TRAFFIC CONTROL PRODUCTS FROM D.E. GEMMILL INC.
For over 34 years, D.E. Gemmill has built a reputation for providing outstanding products and services to businesses in the construction and paving industry. We’re contractors, too, so we understand the products you need to get your job done safely.
Expert advice is only one part of what sets D.E. Gemmill Inc. apart from other traffic control and safety apparel suppliers. We also offer fast, reliable shipping to customers across the country as well as an exclusive return policy that guarantees your satisfaction. We carefully select all items on our online store to ensure they meet the high demands of our clientele. As a result, it’s easy to shop online with confidence.
If we don’t have what you’re looking for in stock, our team can either recommend an alternative or source it from one of our partners. For years, we have specialized in helping businesses with unique safety requirements find the apparel and other solutions they require.
At D.E. Gemmill, your safety is our business. For more information about our products or to purchase online, contact us today. If you are in the Central PA area you can visit our safety apparel store near you today!