Rasco FR Women’s Blue Denim Jeans
Women’s bootcut Rasco FR jeans bring you the same level of safety and quality as Rasco’s men jeans, but for women. The comfortable fit and durable stitching will soon make these jeans your go-to work pants. When you buy Rasco FR Denim Women’s Jeans, you get a pair of pants that do the job — no frills or fake pockets here.
Suitable for Most Jobs
These relaxed-fit women’s FR jeans have a CAT 2 HRC rating that protects you in situations involving flammable materials. They increase safety in gas production, oilfields and at job sites with similar fire risks.
Materials and Care
- 100% pre-washed FR 11.5oz blue denim material
- Brass zipper and FR zipper tape
- FR rivets and fly button
- Suitable for home wash and industrial wash
- Relaxed fit and tapered leg
- Boot cut fit designed to wear with work boots
- Five-pocket design
Certifications and Ratings
- Certified by UL for NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
- ASTM F1506 Certified by UL
- HRC 2 Arc-rated FR garment
- ATPV 20 CAL/CM² blue denim
- Waist: 0 to 17 odds
- Inseam: 30 to 36” evens
We recommend going a waist size up when you order Rasco’s flame-resistant jeans for women. Please call us at (717) 747-1391 to order sizes not listed online.
Why Buy From D.E. Gemmill?
As a leading pavement maintenance company, we know a thing or two about work safety. We sell only equipment we would use ourselves. Plus, you can visit our physical location in York, PA, to try our gear on before you buy.
Add your Rasco women’s jeans to your cart and checkout or make a purchase in-store.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|
30, 32, 34, 36