Pyramex Class 3 Waterproof Heated Jacket
Looking for a weatherproof, high-visibility heated safety jacket that will keep you warm and dry? Look no further than the Pyramex Type R Class 3 Safety Jacket. This top-of-the-line heated jacket features 3 warming zones, a durable polyester shell with a zip-out polar fleece liner, pockets on the outer shell and removable fleece liner, and a concealed detachable hood. Plus, it comes with 2-inch silver reflective tape and mic tabs for added safety. For convenience, there’s also a chest pocket with a clear panel on the outside shell, perfect for holding your cell phone or radio. And with 8 pockets total (5 outside, 3 inside), you’ll have plenty of room to store all your essentials. The weatherproof elastic band at the waist and wrists ensures a snug, comfortable fit, even in cold or wet conditions. So don’t let the weather stop you from getting the job done — stay safe and warm with our Pyramex Class 3 Safety Jacket.
- Heated jacket with 3 warming zones: 2 in front and 1 in back
- Choice of temperature settings
- Lightweight power bank included
- Weatherproof polyester shell with zip out polar fleece liner
- Pockets on outer shell and removable fleece liner
- Concealed detachable hood
- Cell phone/radio chest pocket with clear panel on outside shell
- 2 inch silver reflective tape
- Mic tabs, pencil pockets
- 7 pockets — 5 outside, 2 inside
- Weatherproof elastic band at the waist and wrists
USB power bank and charging cable included
Average battery life: high: 2.5 hours | medium: 3.5 hours | low: 4.5 hours
Jacket is compatible with any USB power bank
1. Fully charge the power bank prior to use with the jacket.
2. Identify the USB plug located in the inside left chest pocket of the jacket.
3. Plug the USB into the power bank and ensure power bank is on.
4. Press/hold down the temperature control button located above the pocket for 2
5. When the red light is visible, heating feature is on.
6. Press the temperature control button to change the heat setting: red is high,
white is medium, and blue is low.
7. Press the temperature control button for 2 seconds to switch off. The light will turn
off and the heat feature will stop.
1. Do not use the heating feature if the power bank has not been plugged into the
USB for over 2 years.
2. Do not use high temperature water or strong detergent when washing the jacket.
3. The jacket shell is waterproof, but the USB port and power bank are not waterproof. Do not use the heating feature or keep the power bank plugged into the USB
port if the jacket gets wet. Turn off the power and stop using if the jacket is wet.
4. The use time depends on the capacity of the power bank and the heat setting.