Full Body Safety Harness with Shoulder Pads and Hip Positioning D-Rings – Shoulder Safety Harness
The Best Safety Harness for Industrial & Construction Environments
This remarkable all-around full body harness is designed for maximum versatility, simplicity and flexibility. Our construction safety harnesses feature a reliable design that keeps you secured during and after a fall. Special engineering distributes the fall arrest forces through your body’s strongest parts. The full-body safety harness with sliding back D-ring repositions the user in an upright position if they fall.
Featuring adjustable shoulders, chest, waist and leg straps, as well as a shoulder and body/back pads for additional comfort and security. This American Made safety harness is constructed of 1300 denier lightweight, high strength synthetic webbing, so it will withstand the frequent use and save you money long-term.
- Popular full body harness, providing all day comfort in the harshest environments
- Perfect fit chest strap with easy to use pass-thru buckle, sewn in place to prevent user maladjustment
- Spring loaded friction buckles on shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment that stays in place
- Tongue Buckle leg straps for fast and easy donning, with brass grommets that won’t rust
- 6″ Comfort waist pad assembly and shoulder pads for the ultimate comfort, and hip positioning D-Rings
- Military spec moisture management system built in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew
- Removable tongue buckle tool belt, reinforced for rigidity, can be easily installed to accommodate any configuration of tool pouch
- Corrosion-resistant hardware that complies to ASTM standards
- Complies with industry fall-arrest system standards from OSHA and ANSI
When to Provide Fall Protection With a Safety Harness
OSHA requires your workers to have fall protection when they work somewhere that is 6 feet or higher above another level. The construction industry uses fall harnesses in projects involving:
- Industrial Environments
- Utility Workers
Using a safety harness in these situations will help you stay compliant and protect your employees from harm.
Why Buy From D.E. Gemmill?
Since we started out offering pavement maintenance services, we have experience with manual labor. So, we know some types of equipment will protect workers better than others. That’s why we started our retail branch and brought together the industry’s top safety products. Add a harness to your cart today, or stop by our store in York, PA, to see our selection in person.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|