Rasco FR Royal Blue Parka Jacket with Reflective
Hard work in the elements requires heavy-duty protection. Our Rasco FR Reflective Parka for sale offers ultimate warmth, safety and visibility for winter working environments. Defend yourself from low temperatures and high hazard risks.
HRC CAT 4 Protection
The hooded Rasco FR Royal Blue Parka Jacket with Reflective has an HRC rating of CAT 4 and complies with NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E. Its flame- and arc-resistant engineering makes it suitable for workplaces with electrical utilities, gas, oil and other risks. The coat’s high visibility reflective safety tape makes you easy to see from all angles. It appears on the sleeves, front and back to alert traffic and other workers.
When the owner follows the right care directions, this hooded jacket resists flame throughout its useful lifespan. You receive protection for years for an affordable price. Remember to read the care instructions to get the most out of your coat.
- 9oz Westex Ultrasoft
- 88% Cotton / 12% High Tenacity Nylon Twill
- 3.25oz Wind and Vapor Barrier
- Outer shell: 10 oz Flameshield FR duck cotton in black
- Lining: 7.5 oz FR Flameshield 100% Cotton Twill
- Insulation: 7 oz FR Modacrylic
- 2 chest pockets, 2 front hip pockets & left side interior pocket for convenience and organization
- Two” Yellow/Silver/Yellow Reflective FR Industrial Wash Trim
- Two-Way Concealed Brass FR Taped Zipper
- Interior wind fly and exterior snap fly
- Rib Knit Cuffs
- Adjustable Waist
- Detachable Hood
Sizes: S to 5X Regular | M-3X Tall (Available upon request, shipped directly from vendor, call to order 717-747-1391)
D.E. Gemmill: Dedicated Customer Service
Our experience with customer service and pavement maintenance gives us the expertise to help you find the right workwear. Call our store at (717) 747-1391 or visit us in person to receive personalized help.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|