Kishigo Type R Class 3 Economy FR Safety Vest
Kishigo has designed this FR Hi Vis Reflective Class 3 Vest with the end user in mind; light weight, NFPA 2112 protection that is UL Classified, ASTM F1506 UL Classified, NFPA 70E Compliant, and a CAT 2 rating. It is tough enough to meet everyday Oil Field and Gas Production requirements. It is a light, but durable, comfortable fit. This hi-visibility vest offers 2″ laminated reflective striping on the front and back for 360º visibility and a flame resistant hook and loop front zipper closure. This vest also meets standard ANSI 107-2010 Type R, Class 3 Compliant.
Hazard Risk Category: CAT 2 – NFPA 70E Compliant ASTM F1506 – Certified NFPA 2112
Protection: Arc Rating/ATPV: 8.9 cal/cm2 – ANSI 107-2010 Type R Class 3 Compliant
- Westex® DH Modacrylic blend Flame Resistant solid material.
- 2” wide laminated reflective material.
- Flame Resistant hook & loop front closure.
- Two lower inside patch pockets.
- One inside left chest 2-tier, 4-division pencil pocket.
Sizes Available M-5X