BUFF ARC Protect +FR Paris Blue
Like all Buff tubular headwear products, this style provides neck and head protection for a variety of outdoor work conditions. Wear this simple design more than 12 different ways, as a face mask, hood, beanie, hat liner, neckerchief, headband, or balaclava. BUFF Fire Resistant multi functional headwear is certified as Personal Protective Equipment under certain standards.
- Tubular fabric made of aramid fibers, fire-resistant viscose fibers and elastomer for greater comfort
- Offers protection from thermal risks derivative from an arc flash
- One-size-fits-all adults (dimensions 25 cm x 54 cm)
- Anti-static and fire resistant
- Meets requirements of performance specifications of NFPA 70E
- Product tested in compliance to ASTM F1506-15 and ASTM F1959/f1959m-14 – HRC 2 21. 3 cal/cm2
- Meets requirements of performance specifications of NFPA 2112/12
Features: Flame resistant, quick drying, multi-functional, moisture management, arc flash, anti-static, 100% seamless
Application: This headwear is ideal for jobs related with electrical industry which require protection from thermal risks derivative from an electrical arc flash, in addition to be protected from heat, flames, and thermal hazards in variable weather conditions.
About Buff USA
Buff Professional is dedicated to the protection of workers in many different environments such as industrial, military, construction, or health services among others. Buff professional products are perfect for different climate conditions and hazards. Every product has elastic qualities so they fit well and never lose their original shape.
NFPA 70E Arc Rating: 21.3 cal/cm2
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 1 in|