Deluxe Roofers Kit with 50′ Working Length – Fall Protection for Roofers
The Best Roofers Kit for Construction
This remarkable deluxe roofing kit comes ready to install and contains everything you need to get your job done safely. This kit includes a roof anchor, a vertical lifeline, a harness and a convenient carrying bag to hold it all.
- The MRA-R Single Plate Roof Anchor which is removable and reusable so you can take it from one job to the next, saving you time and money. It also includes the fasteners you need to secure it
- 410 5/8′ 3 Strand polyblend synthetic lifeline with locking snap hooks at each end, so it is long lasting and secure
- Stainless Steel trailing rope grab with 3′ shock absorbing lanyard attached
- 600 Series lightweight full body safety harness with mating buckles and standard 3 point adjustments, for all day comfort
- Complies with industry fall-arrest system standards from OSHA and ANSI
- Convenient carrying bag that holds it all together, so you can take it from job to job
- Instruction Manual included, additional working lengths available call for availability
When to Provide Fall Protection With a Safety Harness
OSHA requires your workers to have fall protection when they work somewhere that is 6 feet or higher above another level. The construction industry uses fall harnesses in projects involving:
- Home construction
Using a safety harness in these situations will help you stay compliant and protect your employees from harm.
Why Buy From D.E. Gemmill?
Since we started out offering pavement maintenance services, we have experience with manual labor. So, we know some types of equipment will protect workers better than others. That’s why we started our retail branch and brought together the industry’s top safety products. Add a harness to your cart today, or stop by our store in York, PA, to see our selection in person.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 8 in|