Heartsine Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator with CPR Coaching
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the leading cause of death globally and your response time is critical for survival. The HeartSine samaritan® PAD 350P was designed especially for use in facilities or public areas by providing a sophisticated defibrillator for adult or pediatric use (pediatric pads sold separately), inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. Audio and visual prompts, guide the user step by step through the rescue process so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
Compact in Size, Long on Ability
- Portable and Lightweight the Samaritan PAD is lighter at 2.4 lbs and smaller than other defibrillators
- The unit is durable and resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, which is the highest rating against dust and moisture ingress.
- The advanced technology in the Samaritan PAD utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to access rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary
- 7 Year Unit Warranty
Easy to Follow Visual and Verbal Guides
- Easy to understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR- a key link in the chain of survival
- With just an ON/OFF button and the SHOCK button, the Samaritan PAD offers a simple, straight forward operation
- A system status ready indicator flashes to show the complete system is operational and ready for use
- The device automatically runs a self check every week
Simple to Own
- The innovative Pad-Pak has an integrated battery and electrode single use cartridge with one expiration date to monitor every 5 years
- Having a shelf life of 5 years from the date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements
- Suitable for adults and children, pediatric pak available to purchase for ages 0-8 years old
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER EVO software.
- ***Maryland Regulations requires that 1 additional set of adult pads must be with the unit***
It’s Lifesaving, Pure and Simple!
THIS UNIT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER, PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 FULL BUSINESS DAYS TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER.
ADDITIONAL PADS, REPLACEMENT PADS, PEDIATRIC PADS AND WALL MOUNTED CABINET WITH ALARM AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE SEPARATELY, PLEASE CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.
CPR AND AED TRAINING IS AVAILABLE BY CPR NOW FOR OUR LOCAL CUSTOMERS. CPR NOW CAN PROVIDE YOU AND YOUR COMPANY WITH THE EDUCATION YOU NEED TO HANDLE AND PREVENT THOSE MOMENTS WHEN A LIFE COULD BE ON THE LINE.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|
|Dimensions||8 × 7.25 × 1.9 in|