BUFF COOLNET UV+ Tropical Camo
- Performance microfiber is made from recycled plastic bottles
- UPF 50+ offers maximum protection from sunburn and sun damage
- HeiQ moisture management promotes evaporative cooling
- Polygiene odor control offers wear-more, launder-less convenience
- Wear as a face mask, hood, beanie, neckerchief, headband, or balaclava
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing Evaluation and Classification”, results achieving UPF>50 (98% UV protection). Protection may be lessened if fabric is stretched, wet or old.
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.
|Additional Information||Additional Information Description|
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 1 in|