Rasco FR Insulated Black Duck Reflective Bibs
Introducing Rasco’s FR Heavy Quilted Bib Overall with HiVis Reflective Safety Tape for cold, cold weather. Two inch yellow/silver/yellow reflective contrasting tape on the front and back for 360 visibility, great for H2S locations and areas that require HiVis Safety.
These Rasco FR Black Bibs have 10 oz FR Black Outer shell, with 7.5 oz Quilted Twill Lining along with 5.7 oz Modacraylic Insulation our Heaviest Bib overalls to date. Rasco FR has a reputation of continuous improvement with this new edition to our FR Outerwear Rasco FR continues to protect those in the Electric Utility, Oil Field, Gas Field, Petrochemical, and Welders, other Workers from electric arc flash and flash fire hazards.
FR Material: Outer: 10 oz FR duck Outer Shell,
Inner: 7.5 oz FR Quilted Twill Lining with 5.7 oz Modacrlyic Insulation
Hazard Risk Category: NFPA 2112 certified by UL, ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E Compliant
Arc Protection: ATPV RATING 42 cal/cm2 CAT 4
Compliance: ASTM F1506 certified by UL and NFPA 70E compliant
Laundry Care: Industrial Wash and Home Wash
• FR High Visibility Bib Overalls
• 10 oz FR duck outer shell
• 7.5 oz FR quilted twill lining with 5.7 oz modacrylic insulation
• Multiple tool and utility pockets
• Double front knee & Double chest pockets
• 2 lined front pockets with coin pocket
• Ankle to above knee brass leg zipper
• 2 hammer loops
• 2 reinforced back pockets
• NFPA 2112 certified by UL
• ASTM F1506 certified by UL
• NFPA 70E compliant
• ATPV 42 cal/cm2
• CAT 4
Sizes: 34 to 58 waist size, and length available 30, 32, 34, and 36.