Bizflame 88/12 Navy FR Coverall$75.00
Rasco FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls$88.00
Rasco FR Heavyweight Coverall- 2 Colors – Flame Resistant Coveralls$65.00
RASCO FR INSULATED COVERALL – Fire Resistant Insulated Coveralls$158.00
Flame resistant (FR) overalls provide full-body protection for workers exposed to flames, sparks and other thermal hazards. Overalls fit comfortably over other workwear, making them a good choice for employees who need to go in and out of colder or more dangerous environments with regularity. Their one-piece design means less loose fabric, which means less risk of an accident. As well, large overalls with reflective patches or bright colors are easier to see in low-light conditions.
D.E. Gemmill Inc. carries several options by leading brands, including FR bib overalls by Rasco, FR insulated coveralls by Bizflame and more. Check out our current inventory using the links below or contact our office to speak with a representative.
Our Selection of Fire-Resistant Overalls
Our line of flame-resistant coveralls and overalls from Rasco includes:
- Bizflame 88/12 Navy FR Coverall: These lightweight coveralls provide the ideal combination of performance and comfort. From a functional perspective, the two back pockets, sleeve pockets with flaps and double rule pocket provide multiple convenient storage options for smaller items. The elastic waistband and adjustable cuffs with Velcro adhesion offer a flexible, secure fit. And the ARC2 certification means that these coveralls deliver excellent protection against convective and radiant heat.
- FR Blue Denim Bib Overalls: These Cat 2 HRC-rated overalls offer reliable protection against fire hazards. The Flameshield 100% cotton denim material is also durable, so you can expect a long life span with proper care. And with two chest pockets with snaps and two reinforced back pockets, you’ll have lots of room to store and organize smaller items. Leg zippers running from the ankles to just above the knees make putting on and taking off these fire-resistant overalls a fast, hassle-free process.
- FR Heavyweight Coveralls: If you’re looking for flame-resistant coveralls that provide excellent protection against flash and electric arc flash fires, these Rasco coveralls will deliver the high level of safety your environment demands. This product will also meet your functional needs with two hip and two snap-closure chest pockets that allow you to keep smaller objects within easy reach. Plus, the elastic waist makes them easily adjustable, ensuring maximum comfort.
- FR Insulated Coveralls: These HRC Category 4 Defense coveralls are a reliable choice when working with or near electricity, flammable items or high-temperature environments. The FR Modacrylic insulation also provides much-needed warmth when working outdoors or in colder settings. The two snap-closure chest pockets and two hip pockets will meet your functional requirements by helping you organize smaller tools, writing instruments and other objects more efficiently.
What to Consider When Buying Overalls Online
FR overalls come in a range of styles and configurations. Some things to consider when shopping online include:
- Bib or coverall: Bib-style overalls don’t cover the arms, but coveralls do. As a result, they offer freer movement but less protection. They are also a good choice for hot environments where full coveralls wouldn’t be comfortable.
- Insulated or not: Most FR coveralls are made from durable, breathable denim or heavy cotton for all-weather use. We also offer insulated options for extreme cold conditions.
- Size and color: Visit individual product pages to find sizing and color options for our FR overalls.
D.E. Gemmill Inc. offers a comprehensive satisfaction guarantee and a full exchange/return policy to make shopping online risk-free. If your purchase doesn’t meet your expectations or is the wrong size, return it and have our team recommend something more appropriate.
Why Buy Overalls From D.E. Gemmill Inc.?
With more than 30 years of expertise, we are your partner for everything you need to prevent occupational injuries. Visit our York, PA, retail store for in-person assistance or shop online and enjoy fast, reliable shipping anywhere in the country. If you’re looking for a particular type of FR safety overall not listed on this page, contact us directly. We can fulfill most custom orders or recommend a suitable alternative.
When you choose us for flame-resistant overalls and other products, you’ll also have access to our knowledgeable staff that can help you select the most appropriate safety apparel for your needs and budget. You’ll have confidence that you’re getting the best value for your money.
Order Your Fire-Resistant Overalls Today
Check out our selection of flame-resistant coveralls and overalls and place your order online today. If you have questions or need assistance, call our corporate office at 717-755-9794 or our retail store at 717-747-1391 and we’ll be happy to help. You can also complete and return our online contact form.